The Display Dolly is a female torso that has a neck, bust, waist, hips and a bit of upper leg but no arms or legs.
It is covered with a high quality Roma-knit stretch fabric and the standard colours are black & beige. The Display Dolly can be dressed in any colour of Roma-knit however, when the colour varies from the standard colours, a minimum quantity (5+) per order will apply. There will also be a modification fee per mannequin (please see the order form for more details).
The Display Dolly includes the torso and a heavy duty stand (10kg).
- The Display Dolly stand is one unit and cannot detach
- Square base dimension: 300mm x 300mm x 10mm
- Shaft dimensions: 1500mm x 25mm round tube
- Weight: +/- 10Kg
- The standard colour of the stand is black. The black colour can be changed – however when a different colour is requested (spectrum of available powder coat colours only) a minimum quantity (5+) per order will apply. There will also be a modification fee per stand (please see the order form for more details)
- The Display Dolly base has no wheels.
- The Display Dolly stand is powder coated for durability and aesthetics and has pre-drilled markers.
- Height adjusting is done by inserting a split pin into the pre-drilled markers and then positioning the Dress Form. This is a unique solution to prevent the Dress Form from collapsing onto the stand while working.
- The Display Dolly stand cannot collapse.
Designers prefer working with the Display Dolly because of the stability and ease of working on a stationary stand. Boutiques also prefer this product because the weighted stand prevents the display from being upset by a client or inquisitive child.