|Dimensions||60 × 60 × 150 cm|
6/30, 8/32, 10/34, 12/36, 14/38, 16/40, 18/42, 20/44
Body form with stand
Life’s too short to wear boring clothes. – Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs
The Work Dolly is a female torso that has a neck, bust, waist, hips and a bit of upper leg but no arms or legs.
It is covered with a high quality Roma-knit stretch fabric and the standard colours are black & beige. The Work Dolly can be dressed in any colour of Roma-knit however, when the colour varies from the standard colours, a minimum quantity (5+) per order will apply. There will also be a modification fee per mannequin (please see the order form for more details).
The Work Dolly includes a torso and stand.
- Nylon base dimension: 600mm x 600mm x 80mm (height without wheels inserted)
- Shaft dimensions: 1500mm x 25mm steel round tube
- The standard colour of the stand is black. The black star base cannot be changed but the shaft colour can be changed – however when a different colour is requested (spectrum of available powder coat colours only) a minimum quantity (5+) per order will apply. There will also be a modification fee per stand (please see the order form for more details)
- The Work Dolly base is a nylon star (600mm) shape with 5 wheels (detachable).
- The stand can be used with or without the wheels.
- The shaft (1500mm in length) is made of steel and has been powder coated for durability.
- It has pre-drilled markers to allow the designer to adjust the height of the Dress Form. Height adjusting is done by inserting a split pin into the pre-drilled markers and then positioning the Dress Form. This is a unique solution to prevent the Dress Form from collapsing onto the stand while working.
- The Work Dolly stand can collapse for transport purposes.
The Work Dolly is a mobile alternative for the designer that prefers a Dress Form that can easily be moved between work areas. When the wheels are detached the Work Dolly becomes a stationary stand.