What is a size specific mannequin?
Where are they made?
- Available in sizes 6 to 20
- Lightweight and therefore easy to move around
- Durable (some of our dolls are over 20 years old and still in use)
- Ideal for styling, draping, beading and display
- NOT SIZE ADJUSTABLE but can be shaped with the use of thin layers of sponge/material to replicate the client’s unique shape and by pinning that to the Dress form
A size for all
Each mannequin can be combined with a specific stand to form the Work Dolly, Display Dolly or Exclusive Dolly.
Deciding which size to buy
Measure your bust, waist and hips and use the measurements to compare with the specs on the website. If two or more measurements fall within a specific category, that is the one to purchase.
Should you find yourself in-between two different sizes, we recommend purchasing the smaller model as you can always add padding to achieve your body shape. Use an old bra and fit it on your mannequin. Pad the bra until it resembles your bust shape and form. If the waist or hips are too small, use sponge or material to increase the circumference by adding it until it’s your specific measurement.
Remember that the mannequin is simply an aid and not a mirror image of your body shape.